This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting early stage startup experiencing hyper-grow in a white-hot segment of the cybersecurity space.
Cycode is a rapidly growing cybersecurity startup and creator of the world’s first complete software supply chain security solution. According to Gartner, software supply chain attacks (like the one that impacted Solarwinds) will affect 45% of organizations and grow three-fold by 2025. Unfortunately, traditional AppSec offers little protection against these devastating threats. That’s where Cycode comes in. Our platform provides customers with complete visibility, security, and integrity across all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) — to prevent them from becoming the next Solarwinds.
As part of our rapid growth, we are looking for an experienced Content Marketing writer to join our team.
This role is part of the Marketing department. In this role you will work closely with the members of the Research and R&D teams as well as Sales teams.
We are looking for an experienced Technology Product Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Manage the core messaging of the Cycode offering, working closely with engineering/R&D, product, and business teams
- Define a compelling and differentiated messaging that clearly states our value proposition and serves as a blueprint for all content to follow.
- Identify target audiences and personas; Create and optimize inbound / outbound marketing campaigns
- Work closely with sales, field marketing, product, and channel teams to ensure lead generation, revenue, and customer satisfaction objectives are met while supporting the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Serve as the marketing point of contact for sales and operations in matters related to win/loss analysis, proposal development, pipeline review, customer meeting support, activity reporting, etc.
- Work with the extended marketing team in the design and execution of events, thought leadership and account-based marketing tactics
- Leverage industry, market, and product insights for all campaign work, content efforts and all other marketing initiatives
- Develop and implement coordinated plans for launches and announcements.
- Lead the development and curation of use cases and customer references for our products/solutions
- Manage product communication and messaging on all channels including print, web, social media, email, and display
- Work with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey (such as blogs, whitepapers, site copy, videos, slides, podcasts, and customer stories)
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Cyber security experience - Must
- Passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience marketing to a technical audience is a big advantage
- Experience with strongly engaging business and technology stakeholders
- Strong ability to build models and reports, study performance metrics across the entire funnel, and use data-driven insights to deliver results.
- Proven ability to organize, motivate, and drive cross-functional efforts within the company and own & implement programs from start to finish
- Strong English communication skills