This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting early stage startup experiencing hypergrowth in a white-hot segment of the cybersecurity space.
Cycode is a rapidly growing cybersecurity startup and creator of the world’s first complete software supply chain security solution. According to Gartner, software supply chain attacks (like the one that impacted Solarwinds) will affect 45% of organizations and grow three-fold by 2025. Unfortunately, traditional AppSec offers little protection against these devastating threats. That’s where Cycode comes in. Our platform provides customers with complete visibility, security, and integrity across all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) — to prevent them from becoming the next Solarwinds.
Cycode was founded in 2019 and is backed by top venture capital firms YL Ventures and Insight Partners. We’ve received numerous awards and recognition including being named one of the top cybersecurity startups in the Cyber Defense Magazine Top 100 (2020), Accel 2021 Euroscape Top 100, Analytics Insight “Top Cybersecurity Companies to Watch in 2021”, winner of the 2021 Cyber Defender Award and a finalist for the 2021 CISO Choice in Application Security.
About the Marketing Operations Manager Role
Cycode is looking for a curious and driven Marketing Operations Manager to join the team. Much of our systems and processes are greenfield or immature. This is a critical cross-functional role that supports both Marketing and Sales that would be best suited for someone that has seen what successful operations looks like but always wanted to build it better, from the ground up. You will drive the use of data and systems to help make operations more effective and efficient in resolving business decisions and challenges with data.
Responsibilities include development and optimization of marketing technology, marketing program operations (webinars, website, online advertising, field marketing, ABM programs, content syndication, nurture programs, direct marketing), development and optimization of end-to-end program reporting and analytics with focus on pipeline and revenue.
- Remote position -
- Embrace greenfield or near greenfield systems and processes with a goal of taking them from basic to advanced.
- Be the person responsible for the marketing team’s tech stack, which currently includes Salesforce.com, HubSpot, Outreach, Zoominfo and more.
- Work with demand generation to build & optimize:
- Lead & Account scoring
- Progressive profiling
- Multi-touch attribution
- Nurture programs
- ABM programs
- Build a world class data appending and cleansing processes
- Work with sales development to measure SDR activity levels and ensure lead follow-up SLAs are measured and monitored.
- Ensure leads contacts and accounts are assigned properly in all systems
- Ensure integrations between CRM, marketing automation, sales automation and contact databases are always optimised to have the freshest contacts available in each system and that all systems sync key Account Status data and contact preferences
- Set the standard for accuracy, clarity and transparency in marketing reporting. Take on the mission to give your marketing colleagues the best possible data-driven insights to improve their programs and drive Cycode faster and farther. Empower your colleagues to manage better through world class measurement!
- Live by the credo “if it's not in salesforce, it doesn’t exist.”
- Create data-driven analysis to determine marketing and sales funnel targets, KPIs and return on investment.
- Build custom dashboards to help each salesperson better understand their businesses
- Build custom dashboards to help each sales development person understand who their best leads are and which actions they should take next.
- Build an on-demand store for corporate gifts to enable Sales to send gifts to prospects, customers and employees
- 4+ years experience in marketing operations.
- Experience supporting B2B marketing and/or sales teams selling AppSec, Security, IT or Martech products
- Marketing automation power user: expertise with email nurturing, lead scoring, lead routing, and data cleansing.
- SFDC power user: expert in creating Salesforce campaigns, views, reports, and dashboards.Must also be able to create workflows, formula fields, and create new report types.
- Advanced Excel user.
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility.
- Curious about where the data may lead. Obsessed with the details.
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands.
- Strong team player with a great attitude.
Bonus Points For
- Hubspot certification
- Outreach certification
- SFDC administrator certification
- Experience with HTML/CSS editing