This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting early stage startup experiencing hypergrowth in a white-hot segment of the cybersecurity space.
Cycode is a rapidly growing cybersecurity startup and creator of the world’s first complete software supply chain security solution. According to Gartner, software supply chain attacks (like the one that impacted Solarwinds) will affect 45% of organizations and grow three-fold by 2025. Unfortunately, traditional AppSec offers little protection against these devastating threats. That’s where Cycode comes in. Our platform provides customers with complete visibility, security, and integrity across all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) — to prevent them from becoming the next Solarwinds.
Cycode was founded in 2019 and is backed by top venture capital firms YL Ventures and Insight Partners. We’ve received numerous awards and recognition including being named one of the top cybersecurity startups in the Cyber Defense Magazine Top 100 (2020), Accel 2021 Euroscape Top 100, Analytics Insight “Top Cybersecurity Companies to Watch in 2021”, winner of the 2021 Cyber Defender Award and finalist for the 2021 CISO Choice in Application Security.
In this role, you will be an integral part of Cycode’s HR team, supporting the day-to-day operations and owning many of the operational responsibilities at the USA office.
As Cycode continues to scale, the person in this role will; support the employees' operations & onboarding process, assist with the ongoing maintenance of our physical office space, coordinate the execution of employee events, as well as support all office processes with a focus on employee safety, well-being, and morale.
You will work to deliver outstanding employee experiences and seek to improve employee lifecycle processes. This role will provide consultative services across a variety of key moments in the employee lifecycle. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a positive attitude, client service mindset and exhibits patience, teamwork.
If you know what it takes “behind the scenes” to help an emerging tech company grow big by leading and supporting across multiple operations functions – you belong with us!
· Support day-to-day operations to provide a comfortable and optimal working environment for our team.
· Assist with HR onboarding (equipment, welcome kits)
· Process contracts, POs, and invoices.
· Event planning and coordination.
· Experience in providing consultative support directly to employees around key lifecycle segments (onboarding, transfers, and offboarding)
· Experience working on projects focused on the enhancement of the employee experience.
· Operate all social activities in collaboration with the Israeli team such as happy hours, special holidays, events, etc.
· Manage all operations activities that are required for business events such as conferences, webinars, team meetings, etc.
· Manage an end-to-end onboarding process from IT & office equipment and welcome gifts.
· Oversee all IT tech support including managing software accounts, subscription, and purchases
· Keep supplies stocked by tracking inventory and ordering office supplies as needed
· Primary contact for property questions and issues, including maintenance and repair work
· Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g., stationery, hardware)
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 4+ years of relevant work experience in operations, including at least 3+ years with a start-up or fast-growing small company.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have advanced skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Familiar with Employee Experience methods
· Experience with employee’s well-being, events planning, and employees’ operations
· Experience with onboarding and offboarding process – an advantage
Your application was submitted successfully.