Cycode is seeking a talented, results-oriented, and highly motivated Channel Director to join our Sales team!
About the role:
The Channel Manager is responsible for strategy, recruitment, enablement, and development of Cycode's strategic channel partners. You will be working within all levels of partner organizations and have a thorough understanding of Cycode's solutions and the business value to partners and customers.
- Building and managing cross-functional relationships with the partners in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director / C level engagements.
- Improving gross retention of partner’s customers and increase NET ARR growth
- Develop and execute a growth plan and exceed the FY21 channel sales
- Develop campaigns to recruit new partners
- Manage sales pipeline and co-ordinate with partners to meet agreed business goals.
- Working with inbound partner requests to identify the right partner candidates
- managing the relationships with existed partners
- Work with the marketing team to develop and execute marketing plans
- Provide sales training and coaching and liaise with our technical specialists to support technical training and certification of partners
- Provide price quotations, suggest products to meet customer requirements for their projects, and ensure their orders are properly placed
- Participate in partner events
- Solid experience in working for an information security vendor or SAAS provider as a Channel Manager
- Proven experience in leading channel partnerships to results
- Strong presentation skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to work with a 3rd party supplier and communicate effectively
- Excellent relationship building skills and existing contacts in the market who can be leveraged
- Able to plan, set priorities, identify, and resolve problems to produce measurable results
- Used to working well with internal teams, using all the internal resources available to support their business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills