Cycode protects development infrastructure with a single source of truth for access controls, code leakage identification, hard-coded secrets detection, IaC security configuration, and ensuring the compliance of production systems and integrity of production source code files.
We’re experiencing tremendous customer and sales growth and we’re rapidly expanding the team to try and keep up. We’ve also got incredible investors with YL Ventures and leading cybersecurity executives including Mike Fey (former president & COO of Symantec), Andy Grolnick (former president & CEO, LogRhythm) and Justin Somaini (CSO, Unity Technologies). It’s a great time to join and become a part of our early team that not only drives growth but also shapes the culture of the company. Come help us build the type of rocket ship unicorn startup that you’ve always wanted to work for!
We are looking for a Ui/Ux designer to join our team and help create simple & intuitive user experiences.
This is an incredible opportunity to immerse yourself in the exciting world of cybersecurity and break new ground in source code security, the future of the industry. You’ll work alongside a dynamic team of experts on a passionate mission to make an impact as well as an incredible network of legendary cybersecurity luminaries and leaders.
- Investigate user experience design requirements for our SaaS platform.
- Deliver user experience solutions with a focus on translating business and customer needs into UX deliverables.
- Create engaging marketing material designs for Cycode's brand (digital and print).
- Design online marketing campaigns for social media such as Facebook, Linkedin, Google Ads, and more.
- Work closely with Product Managers and R&D to understand customer needs and product requirements.
-Translate concepts to wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and detailed design specifications.
-Brainstorming on ideas & concepts
2+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer
· At least 2 projects in Big data / Cybersecurity / Enterprise / B2B experience – an advantage
· Please attach a link to your Online portfolio
· Team player
· Creative with an eye for details and understanding of Information Design
· Technical understanding
· Exceptional design skills and creativity
· Experience working with tools such as Figma, Adobe suite
Your application was submitted successfully.